Last updated 2022
1. We collect and retain information where you, or a third party, provide that information to us (e.g. by telephone, email or in-person) or where it is publicly available. We may also automatically collect information about your device and usage of our services when you use our website.
2. We may also collect, hold and have access to information that you collect about individuals where for example we provide web hosting services for you.
3. We hold information for the purposes of providing goods and services to you, to communicate with you, to invoice you, to improve our goods and services, to enforce our legal rights, to market our services to you and for any other purpose authorised by you or the Privacy Act 2020.
4. We may hold information provided by you at our offices, on our server or through third-party cloud-based software providers. A full list of third-party cloud-based software providers which hold information and their contact details is available on request.
5. Where we provide web-hosting services we may subcontract those web hosting services to a third-party cloud-based provider. We will provide you with details of the provider and where the information is kept at the time of providing those services.
6. You authorise us to collect, retain and disclose your personal information in accordance with these terms.
7. Where you provide us with other’s personal information or use our web hosting services to collect or store that personal information you warrant that you have taken reasonable steps to obtain the individual’s informed consent and fully comply with your obligations under the Privacy Act 2020 in respect of the same.
8. You and your customer (where the information held by us relates to your customer) have the right to access and correct information in accordance with the Information Privacy Principles and Privacy Act 2020. You can contact us for this purpose by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or PO Box 689, Nelson 7040, New Zealand or at our offices Level 1, 232 Hardy Street Nelson.
9. The supply of the information by you is voluntary but failure to provide information may prevent us from being able to fully provide our services to you in some instances